Monday, January 4, 2010

Slap Fight

I got in a slap fight with one of my cats over orange chicken. I like to think that I won, but you never really know with a cat.

The custom purse I was working on is complete and shipped. The requestor wanted a purse with silhouettes of her cats in their typical poses. I really like how this one turned out.



I just introduced jewelry to the Etsy store! This was the perfect opportunity to break out the micro studio I got for my birthday. It's actually much bigger than I expected. As you can see below, it takes up the entire dining room table.



Overall, I'm very happy with the pictures of the jewelry...







I tried retaking pictures of purses with less success. The camera wants to wash out some of the bright colors. I'll have to keep practicing with different settings.

And now, back to watching Dexter!

No comments:

Post a Comment