Monday, June 14, 2010

Color Coding

Let me begin by saying that I am a sucker for personality tests. Doesn't matter how lame they are. If you can tell me which Simpson's character I am based on a short quiz, I'm there. Which Hogwarts house would I be placed in? Please, tell me! What is my character profile based on my taste in eighties movies? I have to know! I take all of these tests for what they're worth: An interesting way to kill time. (I'm Slytherin, btw.)

With all that out of the way, I just took this neat one that determines your personality traits based on your color preferences. Here's what the test had to say:

You are 42 % extrovert and 58 % introvert.
Independently of any order of importance :
You are imaginative and creative, you have always new ideas, and you know how to apply them.
You are also able to have an in-depth thinking, you think before acting, and you know how to communicate your knowledge.
Finally you are dynamic, your actions are only directed by your own will and you know how to lead people.

There was more information about how awesome I am, but IE crashed and I lost my results. :-( I could retake the test, but... nah. If laziness wasn't in the profile, it should have been.

Anyway, this was a fun one. Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment