Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Treasury Tuesday: Autumn Leaves

I think I'm going to start doing these once a week. On Tuesday, in fact. After all, I do love alliteration.

Fall is definitely sneaking up on us here in the mid-west. When I stepped from the house this morning, I was greeted by the cool, crisp air that marks the end of summer mugginess (not that it gets all that muggy here). The weather right now is darn near perfect.

On my drive to work, the changing leaves caught my eye and I put together this treasury, inspired by all the colors.


'Autumn Leaves' by PomelyGrove

A treasury inspired by the changing leaves I spied on the way to work this morning!

REAL SUGAR MAPLE LEAF I...

$27.00
Psychedelic Eye Necktie...

$28.00
Sale- Little Flared Dr...

$165.00
vintage hat- AUTUMN COP...

$30.00
BURGUNDY WINE bordeaux ...

$85.00
vintage 50s Upcycled Ha...

$26.00
Strapless Golden Embroi...

$60.00
Fall - Copper Sterling ...

$45.00
Size 10 Vintage Shoes O...

$34.00
Carnival Glass Sugar an...

$19.99
Vintage Samsonite Train...

$26.00
Scattered by the wind 8...

$15.00
Dark Cranberry.....Ruff...

$
Group of six wheel thro...

$243.00
Men's Cuff Style Fi...

$28.00
Autumn Harvest Flower a...

$32.00

No comments:

Post a Comment